Here’s a really hard question I was just asked: Are these the best chocolate mints I’ve ever eaten or the very best?
I don’t know if I can answer it at this point, however the word “best” figures into any description I can come up with.
Answers to your other questions:
- Yes, you can taste the ribbon of honey, more like a gift than a gimmick.
- I also love Thin Mints, After Dinner Mints, Andes Mints, Junior Mints…but these? Best.
- I think one is the perfect amount to finish a meal or satisfy a mid-day cravings. There aren’t many in the bag (18), but they’ll take you a long way.
- The three ingredients are: Honey, chocolate liquor, oil of peppermint. But it also contains traces of milk. According to the bag.
- Aunt Bess in Idaho on a hot summer day.
Thank you, Trader Joe’s!
Follow Things I Love at Trader Joe’s on Twitter: @TraderJoesKC